April 22, 2009

Nokia 5800 camera review

Nokia 5800 has 3.2 MP camera, just like the nokia N73.
When I wanted to buy this phone I thought that the camera result will be at least similar to that on N73.I was actually expecting it better.
Although the tube camera has dual flashlight, the camera result is not that good!
Now I miss my N73, really!



This picture I took with my N73 in a room with automatic setting and fluorescent white balance. I haven't made any editing on this picture.
compare to:



I took this picture with nokia 5800..in room with enough light, the result of the nokia 5800 camera looks the same to N73 camera but if you see it clearly from the phone the picture looks rough..


These two pictures I took in daylight with nokia 5800. The picture looks blured and not clear. Dotted everywhere. Very rough









I took this picture with N73 camera. The color looks fine with 3.2 MP
With low light the pictures looks somehow greenish...



Overall, I'm not too satisfied with Nokia 5800 camera result. Maybe I expected so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment